Business Growth Consultants – Sales, Marketing & Strategy As One
Cambridge Management Partners Ltd (CMP) is the consulting arm of the Business Growth School, where outstanding business growth skills training can be supported directly in your business.
Working with Seed, SME and Corporate clients, you may be looking to appoint an expert part-time support to:
- Take stock of existing business performance, identify exactly what your customers needs are, support you in aligning your business & team with complete sales focus and create the platform for growth
- Appoint an executive mentor and coach, to support and act as an highly experienced sounding board, and support your senior team and sales team as it transforms its focus and structure
- Support & mentor your Sales Director, who may be the very best sales person, but who could value support in strategic planning, implementation of processes and leading the right team to success
- Create a highly focussed sales strategic plan in readiness for the newly appointed Sales Director to ‘hit the road running’ on arrival with a plan approved by you
- Provide senior CEO, MD & Sales Director support in monthly and quarterly meeting
Our clients have experienced truly outstanding results, of which we are extremely proud, and it is the combination of knowing the ‘theory’ and being experienced in delivering the ‘practice’ that sets Cambridge Management Partners apart from all competition by being unashamedly sales and marketing orientated in our leadership approach – the very approach that rests in the very centre of all Business Growth School Training.
Our experience shows that only once your business is aligned to what your customers needs are, can you align your overall operation and focus on achieving outstanding business growth. This process may mean that you have to stop doing some of what you like doing, as it may not be what your customers want; it may also mean we have to appoint the right sales team, operational support and more, to ensure focus and success too.
At CMP, and together with the Business Growth School, our role is to:
- Train you with skills that you can embed in both yourself and your business (if required)
- Support you in implementation and change in the short-term
- Withdraw from your business as your new world becomes normal, whilst having complete focus to achieve on-going business growth
- To provide monthly, quarterly or period support, but only as required
- The Business Growth Masterclass is a three day training course that will train you and your team to align your business to customer needs and prepare it for growth
- Mastering Sales Skills – Executive One Day sales training course support business owners, managing directors, entrepreneurs and those in the professions who may be outstanding experts in their field, but whose first love is not sales or selling, of which is an essential skill they must master and have a complete appreciation of its process
- Business Growth Marketing Foundation one day marketing training course is to provide core traditional marketing disciplines in SME’s
- Internet Marketing Diploma Three Day Masterclass will ensure your is fully prepared in the digital world of today, and covers a comprehensive spectrum from SEO, Video, Website, Affiliate Selling, Social Media to include LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and more
We also train business advisors, as this not only enables Cambridge Management Partners to see the development of some potentially outstanding business advisors and consultants we may wish to work with, it also enables us to have other disciplines covered with highly trained advisors to support Cambridge Management Partners’ programme management of roles that a may require wider support for implementation (for example HR, Brand, H&S, Finance Director support, and more).
The two training courses for business advisors and business consultants are:
- Fast-Track Foundations for the Business Advisor and Business Consultant – One Day
- Business Advisor and Business Consultant Masterclass – Three Day
With access to over 200 consultants in virtually every business discipline, CMP has the expertise on call to ensure delivery of your business needs whilst our Business Support Services and Sector Specialisms deliver you a combination of world-class consultancy, business advice and industry sector expertise.
To arrange a confidential no-obligation review with Cambridge Management Partners at St John’s Innovation Centre, Cambridge, Contact Us Online or call us directly on: 0044 1223 422 166.