Automotive Consulting | Automotive Remarketing | Vehicle Auctions | Executive Cover | Chief Sales Office | CMP’s Business Services | Interim Management
CMP is a consultancy that has the Automotive Sector at its core. We understand:
- Automotive people, the language, landscape and the cultural differences across the sector
- It’s key players, to include the manufacturers, contract hire & leasing businesses, rental companies, franchised dealers, car supermarkets, corporate fleet owned operators, the trade and the automotive business support network, from live valuations through to after market parts cataloguing and more…
- The key issues to include the need to deliver digital, sales, operational & system integration, process improvement, the need to get closer to the customer and cultural transformational change within the industry
- The physical and online Vehicle Auction and Automotive Remarketing sector, together with the strengths and weaknesses of the key market players, the strength of their locations and emerging online offerings
- How to plan and implement a high-performance auction vehicle disposal programme
- The drive to get closer to the customer to include ‘wholesale to retail’ initiatives
- The need to turn cars into cash at the highest possible book performance without delay, to include up-stream remarketing services such as driver & affinity sales
- The benefit of accessing and integrating immediate vehicle market pricing data that can transform used car operations
- In-life vehicle management to include courtesy car fleet management, reconditioning, vehicle movements/transportation and inspections
- …and so much more
You may choose CMP simply because you need and want to deal with a Management Consultancy that truly understands Automotive, its people, cultural divergences and its pressures, whose approach is to get straight down to business. Your needs however may also include:
- The planning of an high-performance Auction Remarketing Strategy and Disposals Plan
- To have a knowledgeable Programme and Project Management lead to manage all aspects of your business projects needs
- A step-change Business Development and Business Turnaround Strategy and Sales & Marketing Plan for your business, business unit, specific car or commercial dealership or centre
- Interim Executive Cover from an experienced Automotive expert to lead your business, business units, sales force and key projects during times of change
- Chief Sales Office mentor, coach and support your Sales Director and team, delivering a disciplined Strategy and Sales & Marketing Plan, implementing mentorship, management support and sales delivery, leading targeted national, regional and local Sales and Marketing Campaigns, and provide the control management structure to ensure facilitate Plan delivery and stakeholders communication
- UK Automotive Expert market qualitative and quantitative market research
With projects ranging from 10 days through to six & twelve-month interim roles, access to CMP’s Business Services and Sector Specialisms really could not be easier, tailored to your specific requirements,
To arrange a confidential, no-obligation review of your needs with Cambridge Management Partners Ltd, Contact Us Online or call us directly on: 0044 1223 422 166.
Why Automotive is at CMP’s Core:
CMP’s founder is Alan Crouch MBA. A Fellow of the Institute of the Motor Industry, qualified Programme and Project Manager, ibd Group Ltd accredited business Advisor and highly trained business strategy and business development strategy consultant.
With seven Automotive business turnarounds to his name, he identified the flaws of the traditionally acclaimed market-leading consultancies, their lack of understanding of ‘Automotive’ and the very fact that few even invest in ‘Automotive’ as an industry sector, with some not even detailing ‘Automotive’ as a sector focus within their business websites, rather treating the sector as an additional ‘nice-to-have’. Alan also witnessed first-hand the serious negative effects that project staff can inflict on businesses if they are not from the Automotive sector.
With over 25 years in Automotive in roles to include General Manager, Operations Director, Sales and Marketing Director, Managing Director and CEO of which includes an initial seven years in Contract Hire & Leasing and Dealer, followed by a nineteen year career in Vehicle Auctions, Automotive Remarketing and heading a UK Marketing Leading Hand Car Wash company.
‘Bringing together Theory and Practice’ is a CMP guiding principle. All Consultants are both highly qualified and proven Senior Executives who offer you experience, direct and no-nonsense delivery based on your business needs. This brings together the ‘Theory and Practice’ of business, of which Alan, CMP and its clients believe is a prerequisite for real success.