The Remarketing Cascade | Upstream Remarketing | Driver & Affinity Sales | Online & Digital Remarketing |Reconditioning | SMART | Wholesale to Retail | Online Dealer Trading Auctions | Trade Direct | Live Valuations | Auctions
Automotive remarketing is experiencing the most exciting period of transformational change and never before has there been such a need to realign your business operations to serve the sales proposition and ensure that your programme and project management consultants understand Automotive and our environment.
An example of significant cultural change has been seen in the US where dealers make the switch from their used car functions being beholden to the traditional used car sales manager’s “gut feel” and moving to the use of new tools, technology and best practice to value their inventory and operate used car operations.
With in excess of 6.8m used cars being sold in 2013, a growing economy delivering a 14.7% upturn in CV sales and a truly outstanding new car sales recovery to 2.26m in 2013, CMP are positioned to consult, support and project manage the delivery of your automotive business projects and change.
CMP’s Business Services of strategy, business development, business turnaround, the Strategy and Sales & Marketing Plan, programme and project management and sales & marketing start with the customer proposition; transformational sales and operations (S&OP) strategy then facilitates change, the alignment of the business, positioning the entire organisation to deliver outstanding business development growth, turnaround and project outcomes.
And then…there’s the day-to-day, where CMP’s automotive expertise can directly work with you and your business to include:
- How can you improve your remarketing cascade?
- Planning, supplier tendering and implementing your new online, digital and physical remarketing cascade
- What do you bring in-house or outsource?
- Choosing the right channel, auction house, auction centres or online provider for your stock profile
- Reducing your days-to-sale and cash in the bank to Day Zero
- Maximising your Book and cash performances
- Reconditioning, SMART, storage, damage inspections and more
- Planning and leading Business Change projects, with CMP who understand the cultural challenges that are prevalent across our business sector
- Executive Cover: As the economy grows, key staff may more easily move on and CMP is positioned to provide a combination of senior sales, remarketing and senior part-time and interim cover to include the delivery of full Strategy and Sales & Marketing Plan review and the implementation of its Business Services expertise
- Business improvement, turnaround and development from CMP, specialists in automotive consultancy
To review how Cambridge Management Partners can add real value to your business and arrange a no-obligation meeting, Contact Us Online or call 0044 1223 422 166.