International Franchisors & Distributors
Internationally Based Franchisors & Distributors:
Providing quality management, business development and operating support to your Master Licensee, Master Franchise Owner, Regional Franchisees and or Distributors are core prerequisites for every international operation. The key questions include:
- How does the Franchisor or manufacturer effectively deliver consistent localised business development, mentoring, training, recruitment and management support, thus standing up to their side of their agreement obligations?
- Are your Master Franchisees or Distributors sweating their operations, developing their business and in turn your royalties and profits?
- Are your Master Franchising of Distributors adhering to your system, sourcing centrally and operating within the terms of their agreement?
- Is your business and brand being correctly reflected and developed in line with your expectation?
- Is there a more cost effective way for Internationally Based Franchisors & Distributors to provide this localised regional support?
- Do you really understand the local market, its people and the culture?
- How do you identify prospective international Master Licence Franchise Owners or Distributors and then qualify them prior to engaging in formal international engagement meetings?
…and as you know, the list could go on.
Cambridge Management Partners Ltd (CMP) is positioned to support your international operations within the UK. Taking only a short time to fully understanding of your business, culture, operating system, operating agreements and your corporate strategy, we can be positioned to support you exactly as and when your business needs it.
Tailored to your business needs, this could include acting as your effective localised Executive management support, Business Development, Business Turnaround, Strategy and Sales & Marketing Plan, Marketing Research and Sales and Marketing Campaign support to your international operators.
Indeed, throughout the life-cycle the business relationship, from recruitment to set-up, management, regional events/awards, dispute management, control assurance, agreement renewals through to termination, CMP can add considerable value and localised knowledge exactly as your business requires support.
CMP is structured to work with you as your business requires our services. What this may mean to you is:
- A retained and agreed amount of days per month (from one day per month upwards) providing senior Sales Director and Chief Executive Support, to include monthly reviews with Master Franchisors and Distributors with CMP representing your business
- The implementation of a 10 day Strategy and Sales & Marketing Plan, delivered immediately or spread over two to three month period, in order to fully define the sales strategy and put in place a disciplined sales and marketing action plan, followed by a one-day-a-month Executive Support to support, mentor, control assure and to report on project implementation progress
- The implementation and management of an outsourced full time national audit team
- Providing a full time interim-management Executive Cover at a time of transition
- Acting as your Regional Executive/Senior VP in the Programme and Project Management of your entire UK operations to include managing relations with all Master Franchise Owners or Distributors, suppliers and key clients
To discuss how CMP can add significant value to your business, Contact Us Online or call 0044 1223 422 166.